Retirement Plan Advisor
As a Retirement Plan Advisor at Kampstra Wealth Management, Garrett is responsible for assisting business owners, CFO’s and HR Directors with their workplace retirement plan. Since early 2018 Garrett has specialized in providing the following services to his clients:
- Investment Monitoring – Workplace retirement plan investments require going oversight, and our scoring system is efficient and an effective way to ensure a process is followed.
- Plan Expenses – At Kampstra, we benchmark provider fees annually and like to provide an apples-to-apples provider analysis every 3-5 years to ensure your plan expenses are reasonable.
- Plan Design – Using our knowledge of ERISA, we can take your company goals and tailor them into a retirement benefit offering that can be seen as a true differentiator to both the employees and the business.
- Corporate Governance – Creating an investment committee and providing that team — and company leadership with education around their roles and responsibilities under ERISA.
- Employee Education – Successful outcomes matter! We work with your employees at a group and one-on-one level to make getting to retirement on their own terms a reality.
Garrett has earned the Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA™) credential and the Non-Qualified Plan Advisor (NQPA™) credential through the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA). He also holds the Series 65 securities license. **
Garrett earned both a Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Shenandoah University. He volunteers in the Leadership and Mentoring Program at Shenandoah’s School of Business. Garrett spends his time away from work with his wife Ericka and their family. He is an avid sports fan, weightlifter, and outdoorsman.
**This financial professional is registered for advisory services through Triad Hybrid Solutions only.
Credentials and Licenses
Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
The Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA™) credential demonstrates knowledge and commitment to working with retirement plans. Plan advisors who earn their CPFA™ demonstrate the knowledge required to act as a plan fiduciary or help plan fiduciaries manage their roles and responsibilities. Candidates must pass a comprehensive examination and complete 10 hours of continuing education each year.
Non-Qualified Plan Advisor
The Non-Qualified Plan Advisor (NQPA™) credential is a program designed to elevate an advisor’s knowledge and commitment to working with non-qualified deferred compensation plans. Candidates must pass a comprehensive examination and complete 10 hours of continuing education each year.
Wealth management, wealth planning, or retirement plan services, we're here to help.
We’re established and active in our community.
The Central Pennsylvania region is our home too and we regularly participate in programs and projects to improve the overall quality of life.
37 S. 5th Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone (717) 334-0097
Fax (717) 334-9203